If you are a football fan you probably already own at least a couple local team’s t-shirts or fan gear. But how about funny football t-shirts? Funny Football t-shirts are great for wearing to football events! There are quite a few football t-shirts available online, and we have scoured the internet to find some of the best! Enjoy!
WTF? This t-shirt will surely make some people scratch their head!
Nothing like a little “man” love on the football field!
True Blood / Bon Temps Football inspired t-shirt from Busted Tees.
Everyone knows that Chuck Norris is the world’s greatest human! So, it is only natural to want to wear a t-shirt with Chuck Norris on it. Also, just in case you ever meet Chuck Norris and you are wearing one of his t-shirts he might not kill you. That alone is a good reason to wear one. Furthermore, when you wear a Chuck Norris t-shirt no one will dare mess with you because they will be scared shit less of the image on your shirt!
Here all some well known facts about Chuck Noriss:
1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
2. There is no ‘ctrl’ button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay’s potato chip.
6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
9. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
I honestly can’t think of a funnier Christmas movie than National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation! Despite the fact Christmas Vacation is played 24 hours a day all throughout December, this funny movie never gets too old! Chevy Chase and Randy Quad are hilarious in all the Vacation movies!
Griswold Family Christmas
Griswold Family Christmas
SH#@%ER WAS FULL!
What could possibly be funnier than National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation? How about National Lampoon’s Vacation? Although it is a corny movie, it is arguably one of the funniest movies ever! Vacation is a true comedy classic!
Griswold Family Vaction
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Trailer
National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983) Trailer
Holiday Road Vacation Theme Song… CLASSIC!!! MUST SEE!!!
It seems nowadays everyone and their monkey is using Facebook. Teenagers, college students and even old ladies spend countless hours on the social networking juggernaut. They can be found updating their profile, surfing their friends pages and pics or utilizing one of the many apps.
The impact of Facebook on modern culture and society is incredible. It has changed the way people communicate. There are literally millions of people that use Facebook to help them stay connected with friends and family. However, some people ask, “Are they really connected”?
Many argue that Facebook encourages easy or low-maintenance friendships which actually result in isolation and loneliness. Instead of people going out to see their friends they just send a message, opting out of face-to-face interaction. In many ways, Facebook creates an illusion of contact.
Regardless of whether or not your a fan or user of Facebook you can’t deny it’s popularity. It is here to stay until another social networking website is created that can knock Facebook of its throne! Are you old enough to remember Myspace?
The “More Cowbell” sketch is arguably one of the best SNL moments ever! Who can forget Christopher Walken as the producer and Will Ferrell as the ridiculous cowbell player! Funny stuff! In honor of the great sketch 80’s Tees created a t-shirt!
When you go to YouTube and type in “adhd” this is one of the first videos that pops up. I’m not really sure if it is an accurate depiction of ADHD but it is funny nonetheless.
Quite honestly, I’m really not sure if ADHD is a real problem. I’m almost convinced that everyone in the USA has some of the symptoms! At least I know I do!
Here are 10 symptoms of ADHD (courtesy of wikipedia which is always correct).
1. Be easily distracted, miss details, forget things, and frequently switch from one activity to another.* I’m guilty!
2. Have difficulty focusing on one thing. * OK, I’m guilty again!
3. Become bored with a task after only a few minutes, unless they are doing something enjoyable.* HELLO!?! Doesn’t everyone get bored doing things they don’t like???
4. Have trouble completing or turning in homework assignments, often losing things (e.g., pencils, toys, assignments) needed to complete tasks or activities. * Find one person that hasn’t lost their pen before or during class!
5. Not seem to listen when spoken to.* Are you talking to me?
6. Daydream, become easily confused, and move slowly. * I’m a Daydreamer!
7. Struggle to follow instructions. * Let’s see… what was I supposed to do again?
8. Fidget and squirm in their seats. * I’m squirming in my chair right now!
9. Blurt out inappropriate comments, show their emotions without restraint, and act without regard for consequences. * Guilty as charged!
10. Have difficulty waiting for things they want or waiting their turns in games. * Give me that damn controller! It’s my freaking turn to play!
Seriously, if you don’t have at least a few of the symptoms listed above you are either dead or some kind of space alien! ADHD? C’mon either we all have ADHD or that shit was made up by head doctors in order to sell more medicine!