Anyone familiar with Seinfield will most likely understand this t-shirt. In the episode “The Boyfriend”, George tells the unemployment office he is close to getting a job with Vandelay Industries. The segment from the episode is featured below for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy and have a good laugh!
Vandelay Industries Scene from Seinfield Episode “The Boyfriend”.
Chuck Norris is the greatest martial artist, action star, actor, and human to ever walk the face of the Earth. In fact no one that has ever lived can compare to the sheer awesomeness and coolness that is Chuck Norris.
Here are few well known facts about the greatest human ever:
1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
5. Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you’re still alive, it’s because Chuck Norris loves you.
6. Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.
9. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.
11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
12. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.
13. Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people
14. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
15. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
16. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
17. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
18. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.
19.When Chuck Norris jumps into a body of water, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris instead.
The “More Cowbell” sketch is arguably one of the best SNL moments ever! Who can forget Christopher Walken as the producer and Will Ferrell as the ridiculous cowbell player! Funny stuff! In honor of the great sketch 80’s Tees created a t-shirt!
Flight of the Conchords are probably the best entertainers to come out of New Zealand in recent years. Their witty lyrics and original music is funny enough to make you cry! Nerdy Shirts has taken one of the best Flight of the Conchords songs, “Too Many Mutha Uckas “, and made this funny T-shirt.
Now personally, I’m not a big fan of anything that originates from Jersey itself, however for some reason I find Jersey Shore somewhat interesting. It is kind of similar to a bad car wreck, you want to look away but for some reason you can’t!
Here is short clip of Mike, Pauly D, and Snooki. Enjoy!
Anyway, whether or not you are a fan of Jersey Shore or not, “The Situation” t-shirt from Nerdy Shirts is hilarious!
Christmas has come and gone, but it is never too late to give your loved one a “Dick in a Box”. Made famous by the SNL skit performed by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg, the “Dick in a Box” video has been recreated and parodied countless times. T-Shirt Bordello celebrates one of the most popular and funniest viral videos ever with the “Dick in a Box” T-Shirt.
If you haven’t seen the video before check it out below!
M.A.S.K. was an 80’s cartoon and toy collection created by Kenner. M.A.S.K. was televised during the mid-80’s, but was mostly overshadowed by more popular animated TV series such as G.I. Joe, Transformers, and ThunderCats; therefore, the show was subsequently cancelled after just two seasons. Regardless, the t-shirt is fun and should spark up memories for any fan of 80’s cartoon series.
Anyone familiar with Seinfield surely knows about the annual holiday Festivus. Although mistaken for a fictional holiday, it is actually celebrated by many people across the world. The holiday center piece is the infamous “Festivus Pole” and activities include such practices as the “Airing of Grievances” and “Feats of Strength”.
For more information on Festivus check out the video below: