Christmas has come and gone, but it is never too late to give your loved one a “Dick in a Box”. Made famous by the SNL skit performed by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg, the “Dick in a Box” video has been recreated and parodied countless times. T-Shirt Bordello celebrates one of the most popular and funniest viral videos ever with the “Dick in a Box” T-Shirt.
If you haven’t seen the video before check it out below!
M.A.S.K. was an 80’s cartoon and toy collection created by Kenner. M.A.S.K. was televised during the mid-80’s, but was mostly overshadowed by more popular animated TV series such as G.I. Joe, Transformers, and ThunderCats; therefore, the show was subsequently cancelled after just two seasons. Regardless, the t-shirt is fun and should spark up memories for any fan of 80’s cartoon series.
Chuck Norris is the greatest martial artist, action star, actor, and human to ever walk the face of the Earth. In fact no one that has ever lived can compare to the sheer awesomeness and coolness that is Chuck Norris.
Here are few well known facts about the greatest human ever:
1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
5. Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you’re still alive, it’s because Chuck Norris loves you.
6. Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.
9. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.
11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
12. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.
13. Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people
14. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
15. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
16. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
17. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
18. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.
19.When Chuck Norris jumps into a body of water, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris instead.
Everyone knows that Chuck Norris is the world’s greatest human! So, it is only natural to want to wear a t-shirt with Chuck Norris on it. Also, just in case you ever meet Chuck Norris and you are wearing one of his t-shirts he might not kill you. That alone is a good reason to wear one. Furthermore, when you wear a Chuck Norris t-shirt no one will dare mess with you because they will be scared shit less of the image on your shirt!
Here all some well known facts about Chuck Noriss:
1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
2. There is no ‘ctrl’ button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay’s potato chip.
6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
9. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Cowabunga! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirts from 80’s Tees!
Those of us that grew up in the 80s and 90s surely remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Ninja Turtles were named after four famous renaissance artists: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. The foursome live in New York City and are known for fighting Shredder and the Foot Clan, and other various villains. Arguably, the Ninja Turtles are one of the most popular Comic Book superheroes, considered the franchise has crossed over to cartoons, movies, and merchandise! Overall, the Ninja Turtles are awesome and fun, and they look great on a t-shirt! If you love Ninja Turtles you will love the Ninja Turtle t-shirts from 80’s Tees.
Casper the Friendly Ghost is one of the oddest cartoon characters ever. I mean Casper was basically a deceased little kid, a likable and personable one as well. How creepy!?! A cartoon for children that is based around a dead little boy. Just weird. A fun little fact about Casper, is that he supposedly died from pneumonia because he was outside in the cold sledding all day. That will teach children to not go outside and play!
“Happy Festivus” is the traditional greeting of the Festivus holiday first popularized by the Seinfield episode “The Strike“. If you feel left out or lonely during the holidays just have your own Festivus party! And don’t forget to yell the slogan “A Festivus for the rest of us!”.