“Happy Festivus” is the traditional greeting of the Festivus holiday first popularized by the Seinfield episode “The Strike“. If you feel left out or lonely during the holidays just have your own Festivus party! And don’t forget to yell the slogan “A Festivus for the rest of us!”.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is hands down the most kick ass “strongman” that has ever lived. Seriously, the man was Mr. Olympia seven times! Not to mention he is a successful businessman and the governor of California.
Arnie is the quintessential “Alpha Male”, but for some reason I just can’t take him seriously as an actor. I think it must have been that horrible movie Twins that ruined everything for me.
However, Arnie did make Predator, and that goes a long way in my book!
Here is the scene from Predator, when Arnie screams, “Get to da choppa!” Enjoy!
It is the holiday season and time to give to your favorite charity! Of course you can always borrow an idea from George Constanza and make-up a fake charity! Those familiar with the Seinfield episode “The Strike” and Festivus will surely get a laugh out of this t-shirt!
Happy Festivus! Don’t forget to give to the Human Fund!
Everyone knows that Chuck Norris is the world’s greatest human! So, it is only natural to want to wear a t-shirt with Chuck Norris on it. Also, just in case you ever meet Chuck Norris and you are wearing one of his t-shirts he might not kill you. That alone is a good reason to wear one. Furthermore, when you wear a Chuck Norris t-shirt no one will dare mess with you because they will be scared shit less of the image on your shirt!
Here all some well known facts about Chuck Noriss:
1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
2. There is no ‘ctrl’ button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay’s potato chip.
6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
9. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Frankie Says Relax t-shirt was made famous from the Friends episode when Rachel and Ross break-up and give back each other’s stuff. If you are a fan of Friends, you will love the short video clip below. Enjoy!
Anyone familiar with Seinfield will most likely understand this t-shirt. In the episode “The Boyfriend”, George tells the unemployment office he is close to getting a job with Vandelay Industries. The segment from the episode is featured below for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy and have a good laugh!
Vandelay Industries Scene from Seinfield Episode “The Boyfriend”.
Chuck Norris is the greatest martial artist, action star, actor, and human to ever walk the face of the Earth. In fact no one that has ever lived can compare to the sheer awesomeness and coolness that is Chuck Norris.
Here are few well known facts about the greatest human ever:
1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
5. Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you’re still alive, it’s because Chuck Norris loves you.
6. Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.
9. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.
11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
12. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.
13. Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people
14. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
15. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
16. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
17. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
18. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.
19.When Chuck Norris jumps into a body of water, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris instead.
The “More Cowbell” sketch is arguably one of the best SNL moments ever! Who can forget Christopher Walken as the producer and Will Ferrell as the ridiculous cowbell player! Funny stuff! In honor of the great sketch 80’s Tees created a t-shirt!
Flight of the Conchords are probably the best entertainers to come out of New Zealand in recent years. Their witty lyrics and original music is funny enough to make you cry! Nerdy Shirts has taken one of the best Flight of the Conchords songs, “Too Many Mutha Uckas “, and made this funny T-shirt.