Everyone knows that Chuck Norris is the world’s greatest human! So, it is only natural to want to wear a t-shirt with Chuck Norris on it. Also, just in case you ever meet Chuck Norris and you are wearing one of his t-shirts he might not kill you. That alone is a good reason to wear one. Furthermore, when you wear a Chuck Norris t-shirt no one will dare mess with you because they will be scared shit less of the image on your shirt!
Here all some well known facts about Chuck Noriss:
1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
2. There is no ‘ctrl’ button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay’s potato chip.
6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
9. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Cowabunga! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirts from 80’s Tees!
Those of us that grew up in the 80s and 90s surely remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Ninja Turtles were named after four famous renaissance artists: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. The foursome live in New York City and are known for fighting Shredder and the Foot Clan, and other various villains. Arguably, the Ninja Turtles are one of the most popular Comic Book superheroes, considered the franchise has crossed over to cartoons, movies, and merchandise! Overall, the Ninja Turtles are awesome and fun, and they look great on a t-shirt! If you love Ninja Turtles you will love the Ninja Turtle t-shirts from 80’s Tees.
Casper the Friendly Ghost is one of the oddest cartoon characters ever. I mean Casper was basically a deceased little kid, a likable and personable one as well. How creepy!?! A cartoon for children that is based around a dead little boy. Just weird. A fun little fact about Casper, is that he supposedly died from pneumonia because he was outside in the cold sledding all day. That will teach children to not go outside and play!
“Happy Festivus” is the traditional greeting of the Festivus holiday first popularized by the Seinfield episode “The Strike“. If you feel left out or lonely during the holidays just have your own Festivus party! And don’t forget to yell the slogan “A Festivus for the rest of us!”.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is hands down the most kick ass “strongman” that has ever lived. Seriously, the man was Mr. Olympia seven times! Not to mention he is a successful businessman and the governor of California.
Arnie is the quintessential “Alpha Male”, but for some reason I just can’t take him seriously as an actor. I think it must have been that horrible movie Twins that ruined everything for me.
However, Arnie did make Predator, and that goes a long way in my book!
Here is the scene from Predator, when Arnie screams, “Get to da choppa!” Enjoy!
It is the holiday season and time to give to your favorite charity! Of course you can always borrow an idea from George Constanza and make-up a fake charity! Those familiar with the Seinfield episode “The Strike” and Festivus will surely get a laugh out of this t-shirt!
Happy Festivus! Don’t forget to give to the Human Fund!
Frankie Says Relax t-shirt was made famous from the Friends episode when Rachel and Ross break-up and give back each other’s stuff. If you are a fan of Friends, you will love the short video clip below. Enjoy!