urbanachiever

The Big Lebowski is one of my most favorite movies ever! I’ve probably watched it at least 100 times, but it never gets old.

Despite the movie getting fairly terrible reviews from critics when it was first released, it has gone on to become a modern Cult Classic!

Because of the huge following there are many Big Lebowski t-shirts available online. Almost all the popular t-shirt websites sale Big Lebowski t-shirts.  Personally, I love them all!

The T-shirt Bordello t-shirt featured above is special because it comes with a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever award! If that isn’t cool I don’t know what is!

award

“They’re the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers – inner city children of promise but without the necessary means for a – necessary means for a higher education.”

What others have said on this topic:

>>> More Big Lebowski T-shirts

>>> The Big Lebowski T-shirt Gallery

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

Blood Baths

I Don't Need A Weapon

Chuck Norris's Forecast

Walk and Kill

I Step On Necks

Everyone knows that Chuck Norris is the world’s greatest human! So, it is only natural to want to wear a t-shirt with Chuck Norris on it. Also, just in case you ever meet Chuck Norris and you are wearing one of his t-shirts he might not kill you. That alone is a good reason to wear one. Furthermore, when you wear a Chuck Norris t-shirt no one will dare mess with you because they will be scared shit less of the image on your shirt!

Here all some well known facts about Chuck Noriss:

1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

2. There is no ‘ctrl’ button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay’s potato chip.

6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

9. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

10. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris Bad Ass

If you want to learn more about the world’s greatest human check out the Official Chuck Norris Website .

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

insano

There are dozens of great football movies ; Varsity Blues, Rudy or Remember the Titans to name a few. However, arguably the funniest football movie ever is Adam Sandler’s  comedy film the Waterboy.

The main character was the lovable cajun simpleton, Bobby Boucher (Boo-Shay), played by Sandler. People who saw the movie should remember the scene when Bobby Boucher offers his waterboy services to his favorite wrestler Captain Insano, only to be laughed at and ridiculed!

The featured t-shirt from Deez Teez, makes reference to the scene when Bobby Boucher is in practice and pokes his team mate in the eye! Funny stuff! Check out the short clip from the movie below:

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

Top Gun

Maverick

Goose

Iceman

Top Gun is arguably one of the best alpha male movies of all time! Filmed in 1986, it starred Tom Cruise when he was in his prime, and featured a young and upcoming Val Kilmer. The movie was made prior to the fall of the Soviet Union, so it still maintains the cold war feel. One of the best scenes is when Tom Cruise flips the “bird” to the Soviet MIG pilot.

US alpha male

“You Can Be My Wingman Anytime”

Overall,  Top Gun is a timeless movie and still gets constant viewing by college kids today. The one liners in the movie have forever been embedded in the US alpha male vernacular.

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

Cowabunga! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirts from 80’s Tees! 

Those of us that grew up in the 80s and 90s surely remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Ninja Turtles were named after four famous renaissance artists: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. The foursome live in New York City and are known for fighting Shredder and the Foot Clan, and other various villains. Arguably, the Ninja Turtles are one of the most popular Comic Book superheroes, considered the franchise has crossed over to cartoons, movies, and merchandise! Overall, the Ninja Turtles are awesome and fun, and they look great on a t-shirt! If you love Ninja Turtles you will love the Ninja Turtle t-shirts from 80’s Tees. 

Red Ninja Turtles T-Shirt

Ninja Turtles Attack t-shirt

Shiny Ninja Turtles T-Shirt

Shiny Ninja Turtle T-Shirt

84 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shirt

84 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shirt

Green Ninja Turtles T-Shirt

Green Ninja Turtles T-Shirt

Blue Ninja Turtles Attack Shirt

Blue Ninja Turtles Attack Shirt

Party In My Mouth Michelangelo Shirt

Party In My Mouth Michelangelo Shirt

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

ferris

“Save Ferris”

Save Ferris t-shirt

Save Ferris T-Shirt from 80’s Tees

Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is arguably one of the best teen movies of the eighties. Mathew Broderick gave an oustanding performance as the mischevious, witty and lovable Ferris. The movie gained critic acclaim when it was released and is still considered a great comedy. 80’s Tees recreated the “Save Ferris” t-shirt that was worn in the movie (featured above). Classic Movie and classic t-shirt!

ferris-bueller

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

Wolf Pack

Arguably, the Comedy Movie of 2009! The Hangover has become an instant comedy classic!

Who can forget the “One Man Wolf Pack” guy”? This is perhaps the funniest character role since Bill Murray in Caddy Shack.

Since the movie has gained popularity independent online t-shirt companies have began to offer a “One Man Wolf Pack” t-shirts.

I’m a fan of the movie but I honestly don’t know if I would wear a “One Man Wolf Man” t-shirt, but I’ll let you check em’ out and decide.

Busted Tees offers a decent option.

 

If you haven’t see the “One Man Wolf Pack” speech an awhile, it’s worth a revisit!

Alan Garner–

“You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack… it grew by one. So there… there were two of us in the wolf pack… I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, “Wait a second, could it be?” And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!”

DAMN, even reading it makes me laugh!

Related Links:

>>> Wear This: One Man Wolf Pack T-shirt from Collinder.com.

>>> The Hang Over Movie on IMDb.

>>> The Hang Over Movie review from FANDANGO.

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

OOYL

OOYL t-shirt from Busted Tees.

“Out of your league you say? For Eight Hundred Years I’ve trained Jedi!”

Thoughout the Star Wars Series, Yoda had many memorable and wise quotes, yet I don’t remember him every saying, “Out of your league.”  But I guess Yoda doesn’t need to state the obvious.

“Feel The Force”

Can you list Yoda’s top ten quotes? Here is a nice list I collected. Enjoy!

Top Ten Yoda Quotes:

1. “You must unlearn what you have learned.”

2. “On many long journeys have I gone. And waited, too, for others to return from journeys of their own. Some return; some are broken; some come back so different only their names remain.”

3. “Size matters not, … Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?”

4. “Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.”

5.If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are … a different game you should play.”

6.Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.”

7. “In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way.”

8. “No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.”

9. “This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away… to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing.”

10.  “Always in motion is the future.”

Add your own Yoda quotes below, and Check Back Later for More Yoda and Star Wars T-shirts.

BustedTees Funny Shirts Awesome T-Shirts Cool T-Shirts

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon

Chuck's Ultimate Gym - BustedTees - Image 0

Chuck’s Ultimate Gym T-Shirt

Chuck Norris is the greatest martial artist, action star, actor, and human to ever walk the face of the Earth. In fact no one that has ever lived can compare to the sheer awesomeness and coolness that is Chuck Norris.

Here are few well known facts about the greatest human ever:

1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

5. Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you’re still alive, it’s because Chuck Norris loves you.

6. Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.

9. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

10. Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.

11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

12. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.

13. Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people

14. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

15. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

16. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

17. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

18. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

19.When Chuck Norris jumps into a body of water, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris instead.

20. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Watch this video for more Chuck Norris Facts:


Busted Tees 4 for $40

Republished by Blog Post Promoter

  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Reddit
  • Yahoo Buzz
  • StumbleUpon