Everyone knows that Chuck Norris is the world’s greatest human! So, it is only natural to want to wear a t-shirt with Chuck Norris on it. Also, just in case you ever meet Chuck Norris and you are wearing one of his t-shirts he might not kill you. That alone is a good reason to wear one. Furthermore, when you wear a Chuck Norris t-shirt no one will dare mess with you because they will be scared shit less of the image on your shirt!
Here all some well known facts about Chuck Noriss:
1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
2. There is no ‘ctrl’ button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay’s potato chip.
6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
9. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Before the Lonely Island was singing “I’m On A Boat“, the infamous entertainment company, Prestige Worldwide, was singing about Boats and Hoes!
For those that don’t know, Prestige Worldwide was the group or company created by Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly in the movie Step Brothers. The movie didn’t receive great reviews and it isn’t nearly as popular as other Will Ferrell movies, but it is definitely worth watching!
There are many funny parts in the movie! One of the best scenes involves the showing of the “Boats and Hoes” video! If you haven’t seen the movie or video be sure to watch the clip below.
“Im a p**** pirate my name is Jack Sparrow take of my pants so you can see a flesh arrow”
Cowabunga! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirts from 80’s Tees!
Those of us that grew up in the 80s and 90s surely remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Ninja Turtles were named after four famous renaissance artists: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. The foursome live in New York City and are known for fighting Shredder and the Foot Clan, and other various villains. Arguably, the Ninja Turtles are one of the most popular Comic Book superheroes, considered the franchise has crossed over to cartoons, movies, and merchandise! Overall, the Ninja Turtles are awesome and fun, and they look great on a t-shirt! If you love Ninja Turtles you will love the Ninja Turtle t-shirts from 80’s Tees.
“Fourscore and… seven minutes ago… we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends, Bill… and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it’s true today. Be excellent to each other. And… PARTY ON, DUDES!”
Scarface is more popular than ever. If you are a male between 15-40, you have probably seen Scarface a thousand times over with your buddies. Tony Montana never goes out of style! These shirts epitomize the spirit of Scarface. Don’t you want to party like a gangsta?
Wear these t-shirts: Because Scarface is everything you want to be, but probably aren’t.
Don’t Wear these t-shirts: Because people will be way too afraid of your lil’ friend!
These Shirts tell the world: I want to party like a gangsta!