The Big Lebowski is a classic comedy movie! Aruablly, Jeff Bridges’ most famous role. And rumors are they are making a sequel! Yes, that’s right a Big Lebowski 2! There are even talks of a spin-off movie about the “Jesus”.
Due to the movies everlasting populartiy nearly every major t-shirt company has a Big Lebowski t-shirt, simply because the Big Lebowski is one of the funniest and coolest movies ever!
A Christmas Story has become a holiday movie classic! Arguably no other movie is shown more during the holiday season. At least one network channel does a 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story beginning Christmas Eve. And not matter how many times you watch the movies it’s always guranteed to make you laugh!
Of course one of the more popular scenes from the movie is when Ralphie’s father recieves the Leg Lamp in the mail, which would’ve been pretty risque for the 1940s, the time period the movie was set in. If you don’t remember the scene check out the video below!
Star Wars is arguably the greatest epic movie franchise ever created! Therefore, it is to no surprise that Star Wars t-shirts are one of the most popular t-shirt genres online. Basically, any online t-shirt company worth its own salt offers at least one Star Wars Parody t-shirt, and many online t-shirt companies offer old school Star Wars T-Shirts.
The following 101 t-shirts stretch the bounds of the Star Wars Universe, and definitely goes beyond the original intentions of George Lucas. Regardless, the collection below is representative of the many various Star Wars inspired t-shirts that are available online.
101 Star Wars T-Shirts presented by 101 Tees. Enjoy!
1. Han Guitar Solo – One of my all time favorite t-shirts from Busted Tees.
Christmas has come and gone, but it is never too late to give your loved one a “Dick in a Box”. Made famous by the SNL skit performed by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg, the “Dick in a Box” video has been recreated and parodied countless times. T-Shirt Bordello celebrates one of the most popular and funniest viral videos ever with the “Dick in a Box” T-Shirt.
If you haven’t seen the video before check it out below!
When you go to YouTube and type in “adhd” this is one of the first videos that pops up. I’m not really sure if it is an accurate depiction of ADHD but it is funny nonetheless.
Quite honestly, I’m really not sure if ADHD is a real problem. I’m almost convinced that everyone in the USA has some of the symptoms! At least I know I do!
Here are 10 symptoms of ADHD (courtesy of wikipedia which is always correct).
1. Be easily distracted, miss details, forget things, and frequently switch from one activity to another.* I’m guilty!
2. Have difficulty focusing on one thing. * OK, I’m guilty again!
3. Become bored with a task after only a few minutes, unless they are doing something enjoyable.* HELLO!?! Doesn’t everyone get bored doing things they don’t like???
4. Have trouble completing or turning in homework assignments, often losing things (e.g., pencils, toys, assignments) needed to complete tasks or activities. * Find one person that hasn’t lost their pen before or during class!
5. Not seem to listen when spoken to.* Are you talking to me?
6. Daydream, become easily confused, and move slowly. * I’m a Daydreamer!
7. Struggle to follow instructions. * Let’s see… what was I supposed to do again?
8. Fidget and squirm in their seats. * I’m squirming in my chair right now!
9. Blurt out inappropriate comments, show their emotions without restraint, and act without regard for consequences. * Guilty as charged!
10. Have difficulty waiting for things they want or waiting their turns in games. * Give me that damn controller! It’s my freaking turn to play!
Seriously, if you don’t have at least a few of the symptoms listed above you are either dead or some kind of space alien! ADHD? C’mon either we all have ADHD or that shit was made up by head doctors in order to sell more medicine!