Quite honestly, I’m really not sure if ADHD is a real problem. I’m almost convinced that everyone in the USA has some of the symptoms! At least I know I do!
Here are 10 symptoms of ADHD (courtesy of wikipedia which is always correct).
1. Be easily distracted, miss details, forget things, and frequently switch from one activity to another.* I’m guilty!
2. Have difficulty focusing on one thing. * OK, I’m guilty again!
3. Become bored with a task after only a few minutes, unless they are doing something enjoyable.* HELLO!?! Doesn’t everyone get bored doing things they don’t like???
4. Have trouble completing or turning in homework assignments, often losing things (e.g., pencils, toys, assignments) needed to complete tasks or activities. * Find one person that hasn’t lost their pen before or during class!
5. Not seem to listen when spoken to.* Are you talking to me?
6. Daydream, become easily confused, and move slowly. * I’m a Daydreamer!
7. Struggle to follow instructions. * Let’s see… what was I supposed to do again?
8. Fidget and squirm in their seats. * I’m squirming in my chair right now!
9. Blurt out inappropriate comments, show their emotions without restraint, and act without regard for consequences. * Guilty as charged!
10. Have difficulty waiting for things they want or waiting their turns in games. * Give me that damn controller! It’s my freaking turn to play!
Seriously, if you don’t have at least a few of the symptoms listed above you are either dead or some kind of space alien! ADHD? C’mon either we all have ADHD or that shit was made up by head doctors in order to sell more medicine!
Ok, last but not least! An ADHD t-shirt from Crazy Dog T-Shirts.
Show your ADHD pride with this kick ass t-shirt from Crazy Dog T-Shirts!
Originally posted 2009-09-09 05:08:36. Republished by Blog Post Promoter